St Bernadette and St Francis
Dear Parents/ Carers,
Welcome back to school! We are so pleased to have the children back in school and they have settled in brilliantly over the last week. We would like to start by thanking you for all the time, hard work and effort you put into online learning. We truly appreciate your support over the lockdown period as the children would not have continued to make the progress they did without your help.
With only a few weeks until the end of term we wanted to remind you of the expectations now the children are back in school:
- St Francis Start Time: 8:45AM / End Time: 2:45PM
- St Bernadette Start Time: 8:50AM / End Time: 2:50 PM
- Please ensure you are reading with your child every day and noting this down in the red reading record book. If this is not possible then please ensure you are reading at least 3 times a week.
- The story book and red book should be brought to school every day as we will be reading with different groups of children each day.
- Homework will be given out on Friday and should be completed and returned by Tuesday.
- We will continue to have PE on Fridays and the children will be required to come to school in their PE kits. Children must have the OLOG white t-shirt, blue shorts, navy blue or black tracksuit bottoms and black trainers or plimsolls. Please tie long hair back with a plain red, black or white hair band. Please remember to send children into school in weather appropriate kit.
- Children are not allowed to wear any jewellery including earrings, hair beads or shaved patterns in their hair.
- Please send your children in with a water bottle as the water fountains have been switched off.
- Going forward all emails to staff must go through the school office who can be reached at: email@example.com.
There will be Parent Zoom Meetings to discuss the children's progress. These will take place on the 31st March and the office will be in touch shortly with more details.
We are so excited to have the children back and cannot wait to see the fantastic work they will produce.
Miss Gavure Mrs Adeyemi
St Bernadette Class Teacher St Francis Class Teacher