We are pleased to inform you that we are now using DoodleEnglish, the award-winning homework programme, with your child’s class!
- DoodleEnglish improves children’s confidence and ability in literacy
- DoodleEnglish learns what your child’s strengths and weaknesses are and creates a personalised work programme tailored around them
- Most importantly, it’s fun and engaging, with motivational collectables, educational games and seasonal Challenges to take part in.
Follow these steps to get started
- Download the DoodleEnglish and the DoodleSpell apps from doodleenglish.com/available-apps
- Ask your child to sign in using the details given by their teacher (remember, it is case sensitive!)
- Link your parent account by either asking your child to login to the app and tap on Grown Ups or, via parents.doodlemaths.com. Please follow the instructions in this link https://help.doodlehq.com/en/articles/2892158-how-to-link-a-parent-account-to-a-chil d-s-school-account
- Work with your child through the set-up phase if they are in EYFS or KS1
- Let your child work through their x-a-day exercise and/or new words activity without any help - encourage them to do it independently and if they are really unsure, guess!
- Log in to parents.doodlemaths.com with your Grown Ups username and password to see how your child is progressing
- Download the DoodleConnect app (available on iOS) or log in to the Parent Dashboard to receive progress snapshot updates
Encourage your child to be within their target zone by earning their target number of stars per week.
If you have any questions, please visit help.doodlehq.com, speak to a member of the Doodle team by clicking on the green chat icon on the website or ask Mrs Hall.